Follow Us On: Prepare for Australia on Facebook Prepare for Australia on Twitter
Share this page:

Study & work as an international student

Work Study International StudentAs an international student in Australia, you can work and study at the same time! Your student visa allows you to work up to 40 hours in every two-week period, and full-time during the holidays. In addition, ‘Work Integrated Learning’ programs give you the opportunity to participate in the industry for which you are studying. Finally, the Skilled Graduate visa gives you the chance to work in Australia after graduating for up to 4 years, depending on what you studied. Read on to learn more!

  • Skilled Graduate Visa

    Temporary Graduate Visa 485

    The Temporary Skilled Graduate visa allows you to work in Australia for 18 months to 4 years, depending on your studies. Learn more

  • Work Integrated Learning


    Work Integrated Learning (WIL) allows you to get work experience while you study. it is a great way to gain Australian expertise. Learn more

  • Student Work Rights

    Student Work Rights




    Australia offers excellent work rights for students. You can earn an income while studying, and gain valuable work experience. Learn more